WELCOME TO DRIPPING SPRINGS FAMILY SMILES
Your first visit to Dripping Springs Family Smiles will be informational both for you and our team as well as a comprehensive dental health evaluation. During your one-on-one consultation with the dentist, we’ll get to know you, your health history, answer any questions you may have, and learn about your personal goals for your dental care.
Dr. DeMarco & Dr. Quintana take the time to properly diagnose any dental concerns, complete a thorough dental evaluation, get necessary digital imaging for diagnosis, and work together with you in creating a personalized treatment plan for your best dental health.
Your First Appointment
- Contact our office to schedule your first appointment.
- If you have dental insurance, we will ask for the details about your plan in order for us to do a benefits check prior to your appointment.
- You’ll receive new patient forms to fill out conveniently online that go directly into our system without you having to print anything.
- Please let us know of any medical conditions that may require medication or clearance from your doctor prior to receiving dental treatment.
- You’ll receive appointment reminders prior to your appointment. We respectfully ask that you provide us at least 48 hours notice of appointment rescheduling or cancellation so we may offer the appointment to our patients needing immediate dental care.
- A new patient appointment is about 90 minutes. Your routine checkup and cleanings going forward will be 30-60 minutes.
- If you need a doctor’s note for school or work, please let us know at your appointment and we’re happy to provide it for you.
Our Dripping Springs dentists work with the majority of dental insurance PPO or DPO plans.
While we’re not contracted with insurances, our team is happy to help patients take advantage of their available benefits towards dental services at our office and will help file the claims to your insurance for your convenience.
There are thousands of insurance plans and each one can be different in coverage. We encourage all patients to contact their insurance provider or human resources department to gather the specific details of their chosen plan.
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions regarding your insurance and how you may be able to use it at our dental office.
Some of the most common dental insurance PPOs we work with include, but are not limited to:
- Blue Cross
- Delta Dental
- Dental Select
- United Concordia
For patients with or without insurance, we offer additional payment options that can be used towards dental services in our office.
- CareCredit: A third-party financing company that offers deferred interest payment plans.
- Health Savings Account (HSA): A pre-tax savings account that can be used for qualified expenses such as deductibles, copayments, coinsurance, and more.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): A pre-tax employee benefits account that can be used for qualified medical and dental care expenses.